It is an exciting time at Enigma Lighting as we continuously develop and expand our own range of products and services, and also support the growth of the ever popular ranges of DARK and Brick in the Wall, who we are the UK distributor.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to focus on London and the Home Counties market. The candidate will be responsible for the growth in business of Enigma Lighting products and services within the commercial, retail and leisure sectors along with growing the sales for our award winning brands DARK and Brick in the Wall.
The candidate must possess a number of key qualities:
- a proven track record within Architect and Designer specification lighting sales.
- a well established longstanding client base in the hospitality, retail and commercial sectors.
- excellent networking skills.
- able to run projects from conception to completion.
- an effective communicator at board, designer and contractor level.
- able to communicate with a team of lighting designers to support you in your business development role.
- excellent creative and technical skills.
- extensive knowledge of the retail, hospitality and office sectors.
We are offering a highly competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience. This includes profit share, company pension scheme and private healthcare.
If you would like any further information or would like to apply please contact Paul Shoosmith – email@example.com. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
For more information on Enigma Lighting have a look through our website.